Home > HealthCare
- Schizandra tea
- Schizandra is a plant. The fruit is used as food and also to make medicine. Schizandra is a woody vine that grows only in North-East Asia countries Korea, China, Russia. Cultivation requirements are thought to be similar to those of grapes. It has attractive green foliage, white flowers and red berries.
Korean schizandra drinks have come in to the spotlight on the world stage and received
rave reviews. A wine made of schizandra was selected as the "Toast Drink" for the global
meeting "G20 Summit(2010)" in Korea. Also Korean and French goverment used the
schizandra drink as an official beverage during "120th Anniversary Celebration of
Establishing Diplomatic Ties(2006)".
- Drinking diluted schizandra undiluted solution with 2-3 times hot water, cold water or carbonated water helps your thirsty, cough, asthma improve.
- Dinking Cocktail with Schizandra tea helps to prevent side effect associated with a hangover.
- Drinking yogurt or milk with Schizandra is a very famous for healthy drink.
- Schizandra tea can be used as jam, dipping sauce of meat and marinate meat to soften it.
- Schizandra also can be used as fruit salad dressing.
- Kneading bread dough with Schizandra helps to bake colorful well-being bread.
- Schizandra Kombucha
- This product is made by fermenting Schizandra and Green tea.
Generally many companies made the Kombucha as a main ingredient for cheap green tea, but our products contain 42% of the schizandra ingredient.
You can eat cold or mix it with sparkling water. And our product is supposed to be diluted three to five times.
There may be sediment(cloud shape) but you can rest assured by the SCOBY(Symbiotic Colony of Bacteria and Yeast) caused by the additional fermentation.